Currex Run Pro Medium Profile Insoles
The currexSole RUNPRO MEDIUM Profile Insoles are a great choice for runners with medium arches looking to add structure and stability to their favorite pair of shoes, without sacrificing comfort. These insoles have a zero offset design, so it will not compromise your shoe's geometry.
The deep heel cup provides shock absorption and a secure fit, while a semi-rigid arch adds structure and rebound to each stride. As an added benefit, bamboo and charcoal are sandwiched into the midlayer to wick moisture and defend against unwanted odor.
- Pair of insoles
- Recommended for medium arches
- Deep heel cup offers a secure fit for reducing unwanted movement
- Bamboo and charcoal mid-layer wicks moisture and reduces odor
- Cushioned heel provides shock absorption
- Semi-rigid arch offers support and energy return
- Trim-to-fit for a customized fit and feel
- Provides optimal orthopedic support by reducing strain on the foot
- Zero offset design does not affect a shoe's stock geometry
CURREX RUNPRO MEDIUM - ACCESSORIES||RECOVERY & HEALTH||INSOLES