The ASICS GT 2000 9 is a reliable daily training shoe that is great for runners of all levels who need stability to correct overpronation. Featuring ASICS' signature Gel cushioning technology, the 2000 9 offers moderate cushioning and a durable design.
What You'll Love
- Gel cushioning in the heel provides impact protection
- DuoMax cushioning limits overpronation to provide moderate stability
- A comfortable fit, thanks to the highly breathable and adaptable engineered mesh upper
If you ran in the 2000 8, you will notice some slight changes to this version. The ASICS GT 2000 9 offers an enhanced step-in feel and an improved fit for more comfort on your next run.
- Redesigned upper provides a better fit.
- Tweaked footbed offers a better step-in feel.
Weight: 10.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 29 mm (Heel), 19 mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide, 4E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium to high